|KnotMaker 2.2||Written by Derek Smith and Dave Root|
|Help - Knot Attributes window|
|Help > Knot Attributes window|
The "Knot Attributes" window allows you to specify the names of the knot which you've drawn, plus any comments about the drawing (such as the author's name, and the date when the drawing was made).
This window contains the following options:
- "Knot Names" textbox: Allows you to enter the names of the knot which you've drawn. Press Enter to go to a new line. If you save the drawing, the knot names will be saved in the .KM file.
- "Comments" textbox: Allows you to enter any comments about the current drawing. Press Enter to go to a new line. If you save the drawing, the comments will be saved in the .KM file.
- "OK" button: Saves all of the above information, then closes the window.
- "Cancel" button: Cancels any changes that you've made and closes the window.
- "Help" button: Pops up this Help file in your Web browser (an internet connection is not needed).
- January 09, 2013 - Updated for v2.1.
- May 19, 2012 - New page.